tisdag 22 januari 2013

Why is it so?

Exams tomorrow.
To be exact, my swedish pre-BAC.
Heavy shit man.
Walked around
a day of dreams
daydreams
in glittering snow.
Last day with my cousin's doggie
named Chaplin
But i like to call her
Janis Joplin
Wandered around
in frozen parks
fluttering birdwings
and joyous dogs
Then , two hours later
my feet were ice blocks
Headed home
Cousin J Jr was here
Talked in circles 
hot chocolate
homemade peanutbutter
and jelly
Headed in to town
Was gonna go to the Magritte museum
But it was closing
Went to a white church
Thought
Prayed achingly
Cried
And my turquoise makeup and mascara
smuged and slushed
Walked in the setting sun
the streets were pink
white and blue
went into the kenzo store
i was far away
in a magnificent part
of our mad world
floated
Went in to a café
Almost fell asleep
Headed home 
metrowagon
And tell me
Why is it so
that it always is people
that crush you?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar