tisdag 15 januari 2013

It's a grey day

It all worked quite well after all

A gray happy day
I feel content
In an XXL gray sweater and
Gray pants

It all worked quite well after all

Yesterday I watched the marvelous     
And magical movie
Anna Karenina
And decided
And I think
It all worked quite well after all
Try to be convinced that 
It actually did
Work 
Quite
Well
After
All


oh,  my beloved SEM pictures

Lame but nice quote #1

ME?!

Grey or gray is an intermediate color between black and white, a neutral or achromatic color, meaning literally a color "without color." [2] It is the color of a cloud-covered sky, of ash and of lead.[3]
In Europe and America, grey is the color most frequently associated with the elderly, humility, reflection, boredom, dullness, uncertainty, and indifference.[4]
Wikipedia wisdom
but today, it was that kind of happy Brussel-sky gray!
Hip hip hurray!

you
No, me


Lame but nice quote #2

 ...
lame but nice quote #3
...


and i walked out of the marvelous movie 
Into the snow
A magical snowshow
The snowflakes waltzing
kissing the stonecold pavement
and I stood there in the midst of it
My phone as a gun
Killing my uncertainty
With long
Beeep Beeep Beeeep
 Til my feel were numb
And I lost track of them and stumbled in
To the warm nest of anxiousness
Laughed of relief under the boiling water
My heart ached, screaming in the shower
so I buried my face in the soft snow
and lay down on the white ground
you know, where that fountain used to be
and made a snow angel

CUUTE RET
ARD <3




and it felt like
I knew what 
life
is about

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar