tisdag 23 oktober 2012

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨:::::::............:::::::¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨::::::...........¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

The sun shone today.
Not normal.
I live in Belgium, a country haunted by everlasting grey skies. 
Anyhow, it was really warm, felt like summer all over again.
As fast as I came home, I fell asleep on a carpet. Really painful i must say.
And I did something very special : I baked!
I am really bad at baking. 
Muffins become omelet-like creations and the cookies become a sky of dry crumbs.
So yeah, a really ambitious project.
I attempted to bake these swedish cakes called Snoddas
and no, these aren't the ones I baked (if only!)
The name is inspired by a swedish singer that loved them, Gösta "snoddas" Nordgren


Gösta "snoddas" Nordgren

Today's potpourri:

Paul Poiret



Jil Sander Fall 2012
Elie Saab Fall 2011


Mme Grés 
Jil Sander Fall 2012






A.F. Vandevorst Fall 2012
 TCHAO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar